Retail Store Write for Us
A retail sale occurs when a business sells a product or service to an individual for their personal use. The transaction can occur through a different number of channels, such as online, through direct selling or direct mail. The aspect of the sale that qualifies as retail is that the final consumer is the one who makes the purchase.
Types of Retail Businesses
There are approximately 3.7 million established retail stores in the United States, from stores and restaurants to salons and gas stations, pest control providers and auto mechanics. These businesses employ nearly 42 million people. They are making retailers the largest employer sector in the nation.
There are four broad categories of retailers:
- Hardline: Things that tend to last a long time like cars and furniture.
- Soft and consumable goods: Things like clothes, shoes, and toiletries.
- Food: Things like meat, cheese, things produced and baked.
- Art: Things like fine art, also books and musical instruments.
- With those categories, you will also find different types of retail stores. Some of the most common include:
- Department stores: The oldest, usually the largest. It is the place where the consumer can buy a wide variety of products under one roof. Target and Macy’s are examples of department stores.
- Big box stores: Major retailers that specialize in one type of product, such as electronics. Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond are examples of these types of stores.
- Discount stores: Department stores that carry discount items and low-price brands. Examples of this type of stores are Walmart and Kmart.
- Warehousing stores: These no-frills warehouses sometimes require you to be a member to access their low prices. Bjs and Costco are examples.
Small business owners sometimes run mom-and-pop stores: Smaller, niche stores. It is your typical corner store.
E-retailers: Online retailers who sell via the internet and bring the products to your door. They do not have a physical store. Amazon and Etsy are examples.
To Write for Us, you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write for Computer Tech Reviews – Retail Store Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Retail Store Write for Us
Search Terms for Retail Store Write for Us
guest posting guidelines
become an author
submit an article
write for us
looking for guest posts
become a guest blogger
guest posts wanted
guest posts wanted
suggest a post
write for us
Guidelines of the Article – Retail Store Write for Us
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
PC gaming write for us
USB gadgets write for us
Photo editor write for us
graphics card write for us
optical drives write for us
toner write for us
cartridge write for us
inkjet printers write for us
laser printer write for us
amplifier write for us
portable devises write for us
network hub write for us
dongles write for us
microsoft windows write for us
PDF write for us
SME write for us
DVD write for us
intel processor write for us
transistor write for us
website write for us
GPS write for us
network adapter write for us