What is Okta? – Definition, Features, Okta Adaptive MFA and More
- In addition, it is the foundation on which secure connections are built between people and technology.
- Taking advantage of the power of Cloud, Okta allows simplifying the administration of identity and key management systems, both for corporate applications and in the cloud.
- And also, it allows reducing total costs (TCO) together with increasing security, compared to its infrastructure or other identity management services.
- It integrates directly with existing identification systems in companies and has connectors with more than 4,000 applications.
And also, as it works on a cloud platform, organizations can quickly implement and scale the service at a very low cost. More than 2,500 clients, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, MGM, and Western Union, rely on Okta to help their businesses run faster and also to increase their income and stay safe.
Also Read: Why are Businesses Turning to Companies Like Evisort to Manage Their Contracts?
Features of Okta
Okta provides a flexible Cloud-based repository that allows you to organize. And also, parameterize and manage user attributes
- A single “Source of Truth.”
- Allows users to import automatically
- Information Exchange with minimal effort
- Integration of Different Profiles
- And also, user Profile Extension.
The unique Okta credential set allows employees to access business applications on Cloud, on-premises, and also mobile devices. An authentication, a key.
- Automatic Authentication
- Flexible Authentication Options
- Personal Applications
- Mobile Access
- Desktop SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Also, self Service Administration.
Simplify and automate the incorporation or dis-enrollment of users, with transparent communication between their directories and also applications
- Centralized Control of People and Groups
- Automated de-provisioning
- Rules Engine
- Bi-directional Integration of Users Administration
- On-premises provisioning
- And also “Just in Time” Provisioning.
Okta Mobility management puts the user at the center, providing security but ensuring a non-invasive user experience.
- Context Access Management
- Apps and Directories Integration
- Core Enterprise Mobility Management
- Device life cycle management.
Okta Adaptive MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
The robust Okta policy platform incorporates a set of modern two-factor authentication tools, adaptive and risk indexed, that integrates with all your applications and infrastructure.
- The robust security policy platform
- Complete set of the most modern MFA Factors
- Adaptive Authentication based on Risks
- And also, friendly architecture with Cloud or VPN Applications.
Also Read: What is njRat? – Definition, How was it introduced and More
How to Motivate Staff and Increase Productivity
Motivate Staff and Increase Productivity Did you know that 81% of employees are currently thinking about leaving their job in search of…