Smartphones and applications are no anymore a luxury, they have become an essential part of our lives. There are more than 1 billion iOS users and approximately 2.5 billion android users around the world. If you build applications for a particular platform, you would miss a huge chunk of the population who might be interested in your offerings. The best way to reach every user in the market is by developing an app that works on multiple platforms and operating systems like cross-platform apps. An app that works on all platforms seamlessly gives you an opportunity to reach all devices with any OS in the world. Sounds great, right? If you want to leverage this opportunity, either you can take help from a mobile app development company to build a cross-platform app or develop it on your own. It’s up to you what suits you the best.
Table of Contents
09 best frameworks to develop cross-platform apps this year
WORA is the latest application code which means write once and run everywhere. This type of coding is preferred by almost every developer and cross-platform frameworks cater to this very need. The main objective of this framework is to save the time, money, and effort that developer puts into designing unconventional apps. Keeping this in mind, the following are the top cross-platform application development tools that will help you build productive yet revolutionary apps in no time.
Flutter is one of the latest frameworks to build cross-platform applications in our list. This tool is open-source and free to use for developing apps that work seamlessly on multiple platforms. This framework allows applications to run on every platform without compromising their quality.
- Uses GPU to work seamlessly in any ecosystem.
- A manual update of the UI components is not needed.
- The integral graphic engine allows developers to build a separate interface for iOS and Android.
- Ionic is built on the SAAS UI tool.
- Due to its seamless integration with AngularJS, developers can easily insert HTML syntax extensions.
- Cordova plugins can help in accessing device attributes.
3. React Native
- One-time coding is required for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Compatible with several third-party plugins.
- Offers a perfect and compelling user interface.
- Third-party plugins can be easily integrated to enhance usability.
Xamarin is currently one of the most popular frameworks in the market. Many developers prefer this tool to build iOS and Android apps. It works on the C# and .NET languages. It allows developers to use almost 90% of the existing code on other platforms.
- C# programming language enables easy integration of Objective-C with Java.
- Developers can get rid of likely hardware compatibility issues in the applications.
- This framework is cost-effective and accelerates the mobile app development process.
- Eliminates the step of the setup process that is done in initial integration.
- Seamless integration with several systems.
- Speedups the app development process.
Developers who prefer WORA functionality should choose NativeScript as their framework to build cross-platform apps. This advantageous framework allows developers to reuse APIs plugins. It helps users build accessible, stunning, and glitch-free user interfaces without applying WebView.
- This framework uses AngularJS and Typescript.
- Enables developers to use several local tactics from its libraries.
- This tool support components like Cocoapods and AndroidArsenal.
- Offer great backend support.
- Accelerate the process of app development.
- Highly flexible.
- Compatible with APIs and third-party tools.
Node.js is capable of handling several processes at one time. This framework has an inbuilt library that is rich in functionality, and feature, and offers impressive speed. This tool is best for developing cross-platform apps hassle-freely.
- Fast coding can be done easily.
- The best option for beginners.
- Vast in-built library.
- Easy to scale.
9. Corona SDK
This framework is one of the most popular ones for building cross-platform applications. Apps developed using this solution run seamlessly on different operating systems. It is a great tool to build 2D gaming apps. You can reach your target audience in no time.
- Lightweight and offer fast loading.
- Offers great backend support.
- In-app advertising and promotions can be done with ease.
- Well-suited with APIs and native libraries.
Having a dedicated mobile app is essential for business growth and visibility. Cross-platform apps offer the right amount of fuel that your business needs to connect with your audience effortlessly. It reaches every user across all the platforms with a single app. To develop prolific apps, you need to pick any of the above cross-platform solutions to offer your users an impactful experience.
All the above-mentioned cross-platform app development frameworks are top-rated and performing outstandingly in the market. Keep in mind your need and then move forward with your decision. With the right app development tool, you can build an application that entices your audience and will surely help you attain great heights!
Tips and Predictions to Invest in Cryptocurrencies 
Introduction Invest in Cryptocurrencies – The bitcoin is worth about ً156.7 billion worldwide. You don’t have to be a part…
Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe: Securing Your Wallet 
Introduction As a cryptocurrency investor, it’s crucial to take steps to protect your assets and ensure the security of your…