At the end of 2014, at which time Amazon first introduced the Echo smart speaker,” Alexa.”
It is as, like Siri, for the iPhone, but it integrated into smart devices like Amazon Echo and Amazon Echo Show.
Currently, seven Amazon speakers, and bright screens with Alexa are available.
Also Read: What is a Network Virtualization? – Definition, Uses, Types and More
What can things be done by Alexa?
- Firstly, Say the word “Alexa” to your Echo speaker and then, with a simple voice command.
- Then you can play music, control smart home devices, shop on Amazon, search the Internet, set up reminders, and more.
- The Echo horn has a mighty microphone that uses “far-field” technology.
- It’s so good that you can hear it from the other end of a room.
- And if you have several Echo speakers, only the nearest device will answer you, thanks to a function called Echo Spatial Perception or ESP.
What are the different devices in Alexa?
- Amazon Echo – this smart speaker with Alexa costs $ 100 and is the company’s flagship product.
- Amazon Echo Dot – costs the US $ 50 and is a cheaper alternative to the Echo.
- The Amazon Echo Look – costs $ 100 and can evaluate your clothing choices thanks to artificial intelligence technology.
- Amazon Echo Plus – costs the US $ 150 and has a built-in Zigbee radio, which makes it half horn, half control center.
- Amazon Echo Show – costs the US $ 230 and has a built-in 10-inch screen.
- The Amazon Echo Show 5 – costs the US $ 90 and has a built-in 5.5-inch screen.
- Amazon Echo Spot – costs $ 130 and has a smaller screen, but it works like the Echo Show and the Echo Show 5.
This list only covers Alexa-enabled speakers and smart displays manufactured by Amazon.
How to protect your privacy?
- To see how Alexa uses your data, click on ‘How it improves my voice recordings’ on the application’s privacy screen.
- As the company, explains Alexa training with a wide range of customer recordings helps ensure that the assistant works better for everyone.
- When this setting activates, your voice recordings can be cast-off in the development of new functions.
- You can also use the messages you send through Alexa to improve the accuracy of the transcription.
- In any case, you can deactivate this option in the configuration settings.
- In the voice history settings, the Alexa application filters alert history by date range, and you can delete the record.
Also Read: What is a Virtual network? – Definition, Components and More
A Beginner’s Guide to Investing in the Technology Industry
Investing in the Technology Industry With its swift advancement, technology is becoming an integral part of our everyday life. Over…
Gadgets To Keep You Warm In Winters
Gadgets To Keep You Warm In Winters Winter, a season loved by most of the people due to its shenanigans…