Why Should You Choose Huawei Over Other Android Mobile Phones
When you are choosing a smartphone, there are various budgets as well as technical requirements you should definitely take care of. In this blog post, we will discuss why you should choose the latest Huawei phones over other android mobile phones.
Table of Contents
1. Price of Huawei Phones
It is, without question, one of the most crucial considerations for the customer. People don’t want to pay a lot of money or pay so much for a product that is ineffective and inconvenient. When purchasing a smartphone, consumers consider the price, which is sometimes determined by the brand’s popularity.
It turns out that a smartphone’s price does not always imply excellent quality and vice versa. Let’s compare and contrast two competing models. The latest Huawei P8 is on the same par as most reputable android mobile phones but is actually half the price compared to the other brands. This is why we also feel that budget-friendliness is one of the top priorities for Huawei mobile phones.
2. Excellent Technology and Uniqueness
Everyone wants to stand out from the crowd. Some people like to have the same smartphone as their pals, while others prefer to have a unique handset. This is also an important consideration while making a final decision.
Huawei is always working to improve the Android platform. Huawei features a unique user interface called Emotion, which is a better version of Google Android. In the meantime, Samsung devices’ Android platforms aren’t subjected to much optimization or alteration.
3. Best Camera and Light Effect
A good camera is capable of capturing a large amount of light. Many individuals choose a smartphone based on the capabilities and quality of the camera, while others pay little heed to the camera’s availability.
Let’s look at an example. The Huawei P9 camera captures much lighter than any other mobile camera and 90% more than any other mobile brand.
4. Elements of Design
A device’s design is truly what distinguishes it. In terms of design, there is an ongoing battle amongst smartphone manufacturers. New models are created using new design concepts and ideas that must always outperform the old ones.
Huawei has a specific (aesthetics design center) in Paris, where corporate personnel meet with prominent world designers on a regular basis and keep up with global fashion trends. The specialists at this center strive to develop design concepts based on their opinions and skills in order to reach new heights and create fresh, unique styles for Huawei products.
5. Extent of Durability
Durability plays a significant role in deciding which smartphone you should choose. In this case, most Huawei mobile phones have a strong durability component. Huawei is known for its strong battery life as well as software performance. Compared to other mobile phones in the market, the processors used in Huawei mobile phones are of supreme quality and are capable of sustaining major functions in a quick and rapid way.
6. The uniqueness of the Huawei Operating System
Huawei has its own operating system called “Harmony.” The company claims that its OS is much faster and more efficient compared to Android. Earlier, Huawei had installed its own EMUI, which is short for Emotion User Interface on all Huawei phones, as a unique touch-up on Android. So, it is likely that Huawei users won’t notice a lot of difference. The way EMUI is designed will facilitate smooth & seamless transfer from one OS to the other.
Similar to Android, Huawei’s Harmony is Linux-based, which shall make it easier for android app developers to develop an app that is compatible with Harmony OS as well.
Is buying a Huawei actually worth it, you may ask…
By now, you know why Huawei should be your ideal choice next time you find yourself making a decision regarding what brand of the smartphone to buy. But we’re here to answer the last of your concerns regarding whether it’s actually worth it to buy a Huawei phone:
Even though buying Huawei phones are a bit more complicated than buying a Samsung Galaxy or Google Pixel, the phones are just fascinating. Take Huawei P40 Pro, whose camera is better than almost all other phones – the Leica lenses, combined with a state-of-art AI and speedy performance, make Huawei’s camera just excellent. Huawei’s Kirin processors are ground-breaking and superfast. Also, Huawei’s hardware is the best among the rest.
You’ll be surprised to learn that Huawei was one of the first companies to design a fingerprint sensor in the phone screen itself. Adding to that, it was one of the first to incorporate ‘reverse wireless charging’ that allows you to charge your friend’s phone from your phone.
Here are the top models of Huawei that you should eye for:
- Huawei P30 Pro: The Huawei P30 Pro is currently the finest Huawei phone available. It’s also one of the finest phones we’ve used for photography, with the P30 Pro’s cameras delivering staggeringly good 5x and 10x zoom, as well as a digital 50x, zoom that allows you to go extremely close to objects in the distance. It also has excellent low-light capabilities. Although the P30 Pro’s big 6.47-inch screen only has a Full HD+ resolution, it is bright, crisp, and colorful, making it a fantastic canvas for your applications and games.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is an amazing all-around phone with a heady mix of power, design, and performance, as well as a few fun extras. It improves on the excellent P20 and P20 Pro systems. The Mate 20 Pro features a big 6.39-inch display with QHD resolution and HDR10 compatibility, which provides plenty of room for gaming and watching movies. However, there is a large notch at the top of the display. It also has three cameras on the back, including the P20 Pro’s outstanding 40MP wide-angle and 8MP telephoto lenses, but the third sensor is all new. It’s a 16MP ultra-wide camera that lets you capture even more of your surroundings in each photo.
Hopefully, by the end of the blog, you know which smartphone to buy.
Learn From These Marketing Scandals and Protect Your Business
Volkswagen, a famous car company, faced a massive problem when it was revealed they used a “defeat device,” in their…
Outsourcing E-commerce SEO: Winning the Online Retail Game
Outsourcing E-commerce SEO: Winning the Online Retail Game In the dynamic world of online retail, staying ahead in the e-commerce…