With around one crore applications for RRB NTPC, it has become the most popular Government Job Exam in India. If you aspire to crack this exam then it is time to buckle up and get on with your preparations.
The selection process for RRB NTPC includes four stages that are as follows:
- Computer-Based Written Test-I(Preliminary Exam)
- Computer-Based Written Test-II(Mains Exam)
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
You have to qualify all the stages with flying colours to make it to the top of the merit list. We’ll be discussing RRB NTPC Syllabus so that you can devise some study plan for your exam preparation. It is very crucial to cover the entire syllabus thoroughly in order to crack the exam.
Table of Contents
RRB NTPC Syllabus
The RRB NTPC is mainly classified into three subjects:
This section will test your general knowledge on various topics:
- Current Important Events
- Political Science
- Economics, etc.
This section will assess the numerical aptitude and calculations of the aspirants. It will include topics:
- Profit & Loss
- Compound & Simple
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Age
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Number System
- Time & Work, etc.
General Intelligence and Logical Reasoning
This section will evaluate the logical reasoning quotient of the candidates. It will include topics like:
- Blood Relations
- Clock & Calendar
- Directions & Distances
- Missing Number
- Venn Diagram
- Non-Verbal Reasoning, etc.
Exam Pattern for RRB NTPC
Both the Preliminary and Mains Exams are Computer-Based and will take place online.
- The candidates have to complete the exam in 90 minutes. Whereas, candidates of PwD category will get 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- The number of questions from the General Awareness Section is 40, from the Mathematics Section is 30 and from the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section is 30.
- ⅓ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- The Mains Exam will be conducted for 120 marks and the candidates will get 90 minutes to solve the paper.
- The number of questions from the Mathematics Section is 50, from the General Awareness Section is 50 and from the Reasoning Section is 35.
- There will be a deduction of ⅓ marks for every wrong answer.
- Each question will be of one mark.
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test
Typing Test will only be conducted for the following posts:
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
This test will be qualifying in nature only. The candidates should be able to fulfil the requirements as mentioned in the notification.
RRB NTPC Document Verification
- The candidates who’ll qualify the Computer-Based Test-2 will be called for Document Verification as per their merits.
- The candidature of those candidates whose documents are not found correct will be rejected.
RRB NTPC Results
The RRB NTPC Result will be declared a few weeks after the exam is conducted. The result will be declared region-wise. The result will be announced according to the various posts.
Steps to check the RRB NTPC Results:
- Candidates can check the results by going to the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Click on the Results tab and enter your login credentials.
- The Result page will open up.
- You can download the result as well.
Online Payment Fraud: Navigating the Hazards in the Digital Transaction Era
Online Payment Fraud Navigating the Hazards in the Digital Transaction Era Online Payment Fraud Navigating the Hazards in the Digital…
The Singaporean Business Guide to ERP: Tailoring Your System to Local Complexities
Introduction Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are a key component of any business, and are extremely beneficial for streamlining processes…