Apple provides an iOS Firmware and iOS app store that is easy to use and has tons of features. This makes unlocking your iPhone with computer easy, but if you don’t have one available, this post will help you get things done. Unlocking the passcode on an iPhone can be done in two ways: by entering the passcode or with an iOS Firmware Downloader app like iMyFone Umate Pro (iOS Data Extraction).
Unlocking your phone can be done in two ways: with iTunes or by using an iOS app store. Unfortunately, unlocking your phone with iTunes will require you to connect the device to a computer, which is a popular trick for android phones. However, this may not always be possible. Unlocking your iPhone using the iOS app store will allow you to bypass the need for a computer while still unlocking it.
Unlock iPhone 6 and 7 using Find My iPhone
This method works if you still recall your iCloud credentials. If you have another iPhone, you can unlock your iPhone using the Find My iPhone feature. To unlock your device:
- Go to the iOS app store and download the Find My iPhone app.
- After installing the app, sign in using your Apple ID and passcode.
- After logging in, you will see all devices connected with your Apple credentials.
- Tap the device you want to unlock.
- From the options available, select the Erase iPhone option to erase your iPhone’s data.
- Afterward, you will be required to set up your device > iCloud Sign in > Choose a backup.
- To set up your iPhone, press the Restore from the iCloud Backup button. You will be required to enter your iCloud details.
- After signing in using your Apple ID and passcode, your iPhone will be unlocked.
Unlock iPhone using AnyUnlock app
AnyUnlock is a third-party app that can unlock your Apple devices. Apart from unlocking iOS devices, you can use the AnyUnlock feature to remove the iTunes backup password, Screen Time password, and Apple ID. To use the app:
- From your PC, visit the AnyUnlock website and download the app.
- Next, connect your phone to the computer using a USB.
- Click the Unlock Screen Passcode feature once the computer has detected your iPhone.
- You will be required to download iOS Firmware.
- After downloading the Firmware, select the Unlock Now icon.
- After completing the recovery process, your iPhone’s password will be removed successfully.
Unlocking iPhone by entering recovery mode
Another method you can use to unlock your iPhone is by entering recovery mode. However, you need to have a PC to use this method. The technique works by entering iTunes backup. To unlock your iPhone using this method, follow these steps.
- First, put your iPhone in Recovery Mode, long-press the home, and power button until you see the recovery-mode screen. If your phone doesn’t have the home button, press the volume up/down button and the power button simultaneously until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- From your PC, launch the iTunes or Finder feature.
- Then connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB.
- From your iPhone, look for the iTunes feature and open it.
- A message will appear asking you to Cancel, Restore, or Update your device.
- Press the Restore option to remove your iPhone’s passcode.
Unlocking your phone can be done in two ways: with iTunes or by using an iOS app store. The tricks that we have shared above will guide you on how to unlock iPhone password without computer easily. Unlocking your iPhone using the iOS app store will allow you to bypass the need for a computer while still being able to unlock it.
How Do Wi-Fi Internet Antennas Really Work?
Wi-Fi Internet Antennas We have all had the experience of wishing that the data signal in our houses could travel…
A Detailed Comparison Guide: SSL VPN vs. IPsec VPN
There is a rising interest in reliable and secure virtual private network products as additional users request remote access to…