How to Check Your RBL Credit Card Application Online
A fantastic way to meet expenses, especially if you want to afford high-end products, is to use a credit card. A credit card from RBL Bank, an RBL credit card, available in a tie-up with one of the premier NBFCs in India, Bajaj Finance, comes in the form of the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. This is a credit card that you can apply for easily online and check your application status later.
About RBL credit cards
Credit cards like an RBL credit card which is co-branded with Bajaj Finance, can give you loads of benefits. The premier credit card offered by the link between this bank and an NBFC, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, opens a world of perks of travel, shopping, etc. Catering to users who want a multi-use card, this credit card gives cardholders four functions in a single payment instrument. Not only can you use it as a credit card, but it’s a loan card, an EMI payment tool and a cash card. Furthermore, you are able to apply for it conveniently in a speedy online process and get your card fast. All you have to do to apply is to visit the portal of RBL Bank and go through a menu-driven procedure with a few eligibility documents.
RBL credit card application status
Once you apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard or any of its versatile variants, it is possible to track your RBL credit card status in a few ways. Here are the ways that you can monitor your status:
- Check your status online through the RBL website – You may visit the RBL Bank portal to check the status of your card. After you have reached the website, follow these steps:
- Click on the page, ‘Track your application status’.
- You have to enter your RBL application reference number and your mobile number.
- Press the ‘submit’ button and you will get to see your status.
- Check online with your mobile number – You may track your online application status with your mobile number through these steps:
- You may visit the portal of RBL Bank and enter the ‘Credit Cards’ section.
- Press on ‘Track application’.
- You can enter your mobile number, after which you will get an OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP and press ‘submit’.
- Your status will be displayed.
- Check your RBL credit card status offline – You are able to check the status of your application offline by visiting any branch of RBL Bank and making an enquiry. You will have to give a bank executive your application reference number, mobile number and date of birth to check. You can also track the status offline by calling the customer care number of RBL Bank.
How to contact RBL credit card customer care
The RBL credit card customer care number is easily contacted for any queries about your credit card or to check your application status. You may call the following numbers and a customer service representative of RBL Bank will attend to your enquiry promptly:
- For any RBL credit card, you should call on 022 62327777
- For the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you should call on 022 71190900
Finally, a great card!
When you apply for an ideal card like the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you will be eager to get your hands on it soon. As a result, you can check the status of your card application in a few convenient ways so you know when you are getting it.
11 Proven Tips To Get More Social Media Followers
Social media is the most used communication platform and has successfully connected the whole world. Having a high number of…
How Demand Sensing is Better than Demand Forecasting and What are the Ways to Improve Forecasting
For businesses to gain an edge over the competition, strategy makers must pick up signals in the demand-supply value chain…