What is User Experience? – Definition, Usability, Elements, And More
Definition User Experience
User experience is a person’s attitudes and emotions about using a particular service, product, or system. It includes practical, experiential, affective, meaningful, and valuable aspects of human-computer interaction and product ownership.
The is the process that the user performs when interacting with a product. This concept has its origin in the field of online marketing; it is the concept of Brand Experience (claim to establish a family and consistent relationship between consumer and brand).
Also read: What is Microsoft Office? – Definition, Functions, Features, and More
It is the simplicity with which one can use a particular tool or object manufactured by humans to achieve a specific objective.
Set of factors and elements related to user interaction, with a specific environment or device, the result of which is the generation of a positive or negative perception of said service, product, or equipment.
Therefore, when we enter a web project, in its final result, we can find the following situations:
- The product is usable but does not generate a great user experience.
- It is usable and also generates a great user experience.
- The product is not usable, but it generates a great user experience: This makes no sense to happen, and that would indicate that something is going wrong.
The perfect combination would be the second. If we achieve this tandem, we will be creating unique and notorious experiences for the user, which will return us in a tangible benefit, not only in our brand reputation but in a real medium long term benefit.
We must also keep in mind that emotional aspects play a fundamental role in user interaction because emotional states affect cognitive processes that influence a user’s relationship with a product.
we can conclude that the User Experience:
- It is the result of an interactive phenomenon involving many factors: individual, social, cultural, contextual, and product-specific.
- Expectations and previous user experiences will condition it.
- It offers a broader perspective on the use and consumption of interactive products, and therefore more in line with reality.
- He worries about factors that are not well-thought-out as the user’s emotional behavior and the importance of design and aesthetics in this behavior.
Also read: What is Skype? – Definition, Functions, Services, and More
SMOK Thiner Kit Review: A Revolutionary Product to Try
SMOK Thiner Kit Review Pod systems are a great bridge for people who want to try vaping as an effective…
Does My Business Really Need A White Label Webflow Agency Partner?
White Label Webflow Agency Partner Do you have enough time to manage your organization’s website? Does it take up too…