Definition Online Publications
Online publications, digital publications, virtual publications, or interactive publications are the same.
Online publications are the digital transformation of brochures, catalogs, magazines, manuals, etc., which are on paper throughout life. Now, thanks to technology, you can have the same physical presence in a cheaper digital document and enriched with interactive content that will make your presentations more attractive.
Let’s imagine you have a fashion distribution company and want to reduce the costs of printing hundreds of catalogs each season. Or you want to complement your paper catalogs with a digital catalog to distribute it worldwide at no cost. Available to be sent by email and visible on your website or social networks. So, you are thinking of an online publication. But, apart from the monetary savings in printing and transport costs.
What else can an Online Publication offer you?
With the realism achieved in Online Publications, you will feel that you have the catalog in your hands, being able to turn the pages as if it were on paper, only that, also, you will enjoy other advantages such as these:
- If you do not want to turn the pages one by one, activating “auto-flipping,” they will automatically turn at a predefined time interval.
- You can add audio, video, links, or email files accessible directly from the virtual publication.
- A zoom window will allow you to increase the size of the page area, facilitating, for example, reading the texts or viewing the images.
- If you wish, you can also convert your virtual publication into a PDF document and print the pages of your choice.
Advantages of Online Publishing
These are the main advantages that virtual publications offer during their use. But we cannot forget other intrinsic benefits of these documents in digital format:
- Eliminate printing and distribution costs.
- Thanks to the internet, they are available to be viewed 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
- Unlike paper, they never deteriorate.
- It is an ecological product that does not generate polluting residues in its manufacture and transport.
In short, Online Publishing is the ideal substitute or complement to paper catalogs, brochures, books, etc., for a digital version. A cheaper, easily accessible product that is also more attractive and visible on your computer, tablet, or iPad.
Review What is Online Publications? – Definition, Advantages, And More. Cancel reply