Nexpose is an evaluation solution internationally recognized for its physical, virtual, mobile, and cloud environments. The integration of the dynamic discovery with your current infrastructure to locate the gaps that you may not know.
Its integration with industry-leading VMware NSX offers an extraordinary way to scan and mitigate risk in virtual networks.
Nexpose checks the use of the controls and integrates seamlessly with Metasploit, built from the most impact penetration test software worldwide, to validate the possibility of exploiting vulnerabilities.
The effectiveness of the test controls and promote a sufficient resolution of the demonstrated risks. The exploits validated by Metasploit are automatically sent to Nexpose for prioritization and resolution.
Not all risks are equal: context is everything. You should know what is essential for the safety of the company. RealContext ™ offers contextual business intelligence so you can focus on the greatest risks to the company. Through asset classification and automatic risk prioritization.
With RealContext ™ you can reduce the attack window where there are higher risks. And also, it improves the productivity of your equipment.
Also Read: What social intranet platforms offer Human Resources?
Nexpose presents an advanced vulnerability scoring algorithm, RealRisk ™, which highlights the most severe vulnerabilities.
- It has intelligent functions against threats such as malware and exposure to exploits, CVSS v2, temporary risks and important asset metrics to offer a disaggregated rating for risk prioritization.
- And also, encourage effective risk reduction and avoid distractions with a single-page prioritized report that highlights the risks that can most affect the company.
- Save time by automatically assigning resolution plans using RealContext ™. Objective, concise, actionable, precise and step-by-step instructions allow IT teams to resolve risks quickly.
- Nexpose identifies gaps in defenses and offers a prioritized list of security controls that you can run on your access points and servers. This allows mitigating risks against the most current threats until it resolves the vulnerabilities.
- Besides, it shows how risks change over time, so you know whether or not you are on the right track. Risk Scorecards allows you to compare different departments with each other to see who is doing better. So you can decide which teams need help and which ones you can learn.
It allows companies to continue to meet the standards of PCI DSS, NERC CIP, FISMA (USGCB / FDCC), HIPAA / HITECH, SANS Top 20 CSC, DISA STIGS. And CIS in terms of risk management, vulnerability, and configuration management.
Unlike other solutions that can be a burden for your network with its multiple detections, the unified and rapid assessment of compliance with the requirements.
And also security carried out by Nexpose improves the performance of security programs and allows you to take an integral position against the risks and the requirements that you must meet.
Also Read: What is PKCS? – Definition, Specifications, and More
No verification casinos: what games and bonuses do they offer?
Are you tired of the hassle of verification when signing up for online casinos? Look no further than no verification…
Unleash Your Luck with Online Slots: The Thrills and Rewards of Virtual Gambling
The Thrills and Rewards of Virtual Gambling In the rapidly evolving world of online gambling, virtual slot machines have emerged…
Review What is a Nexpose? – Definition, Features and More.