The CCSP [Certified Cloud Security Profesional] credential reflects deep knowledge derived from practical experience in cloud computing and information security.
It validates the practical knowledge valid to those professionals whose daily responsibilities include cloud security architecture and design.
And also, CCSP defines the qualifications and experiences necessary to ensure competing for cloud services.
In short, it provides a new benchmark for competition and knowledge of cloud security in addition to being considered the most reliable indicator.
Also Read: What is Cryptanalysis? – Definition, Methods, and More
What are the Requirements of CCSP?
To obtain CCSP certification, candidates must have a minimum of five (5) cumulative years of paid experience in full-time information technology.
And also, In which three (3) years must be in information security and one (1) year in one of the six (6) domains of the exam:
- Concepts and requirements of architectural design.
- Data security cloud.
- Cloud Platform and Security Infrastructure.
- Cloud security and applications.
- Legal & Compliance.
What is the CCSP Exam?
- Firstly, The CCSP exam is a certification exam designed to test an applicant’s knowledge of the principles of securing cloud-based environments.
- It developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc. or (ISC)2 and the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
- To earn a CCSP certification, an applicant must pass the exam and meet specific eligibility requirements (five years in information technology, three years in information security, and one year in cloud security).
Who should attend the CCSP exam?
- The Certified Cloud Security Professional credential will be appropriate for mid-level to innovative professionals involved with IT architecture.
- And also, It also involves web and Cloud Security engineering, information security, governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) and IT auditing.
What is the exam info of [CCSP]?
- Firstly, the Certified Cloud Security Professional consists of 125 multiple-choice questions.
- And also, The exams are for 4 hours. The passing marks are 700 out of 1,000 points.
- The delivery is computer-based and proctored by Pearson Vue at over 4,000 global testing centers.
Also Read: What is Imperva? – Definition, Its Features and More
How to Motivate Staff and Increase Productivity
Motivate Staff and Increase Productivity Did you know that 81% of employees are currently thinking about leaving their job in search of…