Has WhatsApp Officially Announced iPhone to Android Transfer?
Table of Contents
Are you thinking of shifting from iOS to Android? I’m sure that you are thinking to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. WhatsApp has been one of the most popular social media apps that are widely used globally. Our life without WhatsApp is impossible now, as it has become a very important part of our daily life.
So, when you are thinking of shifting from iOS to Android, no doubt you are going to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Now you might have this question about how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Here in this article, we focus on the easiest and the most efficient ways to transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Android.
Part 1: Why WhatsApp Transfer is important
As said earlier, WhatsApp has become one of the most popular social media apps that are widely used and have become a part of our daily life. But, do you know why WhatsApp has gained this much popularity? It is nothing but the amazing features that WhatsApp offers to its users. When WhatsApp was introduced, it was a mere chatting app where we could send pictures and videos besides chatting effortlessly.
As time passed by, WhatsApp did not remain to be a mere chatting app, with several app updates, now you can use WhatsApp not only to chat, and send videos and pictures but also to update stories. The newest and the most extraordinary feature WhatsApp has as a Social Media app is, that WhatsApp can be used to pay money. Because of these amazing features, Whatsapp is inseparable from our lives. This is why Whatsapp transfer is very important when we shift between phones no matter what operating system we are using.
Part 2: The Best Solution to Move WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
There are numerous ways available on the internet to transfer Whatsapp from iPhone to Android, but most of them are not hundred percent efficient.MobileTrans- WhatsApp Transfer is an exception among the numerous ways available on the internet. MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer is exceptional because of its hundred percent efficiency and accuracy. The exciting features of the MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer tool are:
- You can effortlessly transfer Whatsapp between Android and iOS.
- You can backup WhatsApp chats, pictures, videos, and attachments on your computer using MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer.
- MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer app supports other social media apps like Whatsapp Business, Viber, WeChat, and LINE.
- MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer app can be used to export WhatsApp messages to PDF format or HTML format.
- The process of Whatsapp transfer becomes more effective through this app because there is no loss of data.
All these amazing features might make you want to use this app, you might be skeptical about how to use the MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer app to move Whatsapp from iPhone to android. You can follow these steps mentioned below to use MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer app efficiently:
- To start with the process, you need to first install and run (launch) the MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer application on your computer.
- After you launch the MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer software on your computer, several module options will appear on your screen.
- Connect your mobiles to the computer (Android using USB cable and iPhone using Lightning Cable).
- Select the “WhatsApp Transfer” module from the different modules that are being displayed on your screen.
- Your devices will be automatically detected and connected to the computer.
- A new menu will appear on your screen showing the name of your devices.
- Select the “Start” option that is being shown on your screen.
- Then click on the “yes” option to start with your process to transfer Whatsapp from iOS to Android.
- You need to keep your devices connected with the computer until the transferring process is complete.
Part 3: WhatsApp iPhone to Android for Samsung: The official Way
According to the announcement made by the official WhatsApp website, there is no such way to transfer Whatsapp from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android, earlier. The Whatsapp team announced that they will surely come up with such a feature in their app. Whatsapp transfer was available only between android users, more specifically Samsung users.
However, recent updates on the official website of WhatsApp, show that Whatsapp data can be migrated from iPhone to Samsung. The step to migrate WhatsApp from iPhone to a Samsung phone are:
- To begin this process, connect your Samsung phone to your iPhone with the Lightning Cable.
- Then you need to follow the Samsung Smart Switch feature of your Samsung phone.
- Now you have to scan the QR code that is being displayed on your new Samsung device, using the in-built camera of your iPhone.
- A “Start” option will be shown on your iPhone, click on that option to start with the process.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Set your new WhatsApp on your new Samsung device.
- Now you need to return to the home screen of your Samsung phone and restart Whatsapp.
- After you open the WhatsApp app on your new Samsung phone, you will be prompted to enter your phone number.
- Enter the same phone number on your new Samsung phone that you used previously in your old iPhone.
- After you enter the phone number, a prompt will appear showing the “Import” option. Click on that and allow your device to complete this process.
- After this process is complete, activate your WhatsApp and you will be able to see your previous chats.
This feature is available only for WhatsApp iOS version 22.214.171.124 and WhatsApp Android version 126.96.36.199. However, this process will be successful only if your use the previous phone number in your new Samsung phone. Another necessary condition to make this method work is that, your Samsung phone must be factory new or it’s reset to factory settings.
I hope now you have got the answer to your question, that is “how to transfer Whatsapp from iPhone to android?” You just need a PC and Walla! You are done solving your problem. Now you know about the MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer app, its features, and most importantly the ways to use this app. You can easily transfer Whatsapp data from iPhone to Android using the official way as well, following the steps that are been discussed in this article.
5 Common PPC Mistakes to Avoid and How to Fix Them
5 Common PPC Mistakes to Avoid and How to Fix Them Are you tired of investing time and money into…
How to Choose the Right VPS Server for Your Needs
In today’s digital landscape, selecting the right Virtual Private Server (VPS) holds the key to a successful online presence. With…