A password is a word that provides access to something that, without that code, is inaccessible. It is an authentication method that appeals to the secret data necessary to overcome a security barrier.
Also read: What is a Scanner? – Definition, Function, Properties and Types
In Latin, the etymological origin of the [password] is a word that is the result of the sum of two components of that language:
-The prefix “against-” or “opposite.”
-The noun “signum,” which is equivalent to “sign” or “sign.”
The origin of the passwords dates back to the time when sentries or guardians were guarding certain places. When someone approached try entering any of the sites, the sentries asked for a password.
It was a word or a phrase that only those who were authorized to enter knows it. If someone said the password, then only that person could access the guarded space. Otherwise, he was not allowed to pass.
Currently, passwords are persistent in the field of technology and electronics. In these cases, the keys – also known with the English term password – allow the protection of personal information stored in digital systems.
When creating an email account, a person must choose a username and [password]. This data will be the ones that give you access to your account. Each time the person wishes to write an email or read the messages sent to him, he has to enter the system specifying the [password] that corresponds to his username.
ATMs work with passwords, whoever wants to withdraw money with their debit card, must type (type) their password on the keyboard. Television decoders and cell phones (mobile) are other devices that are gets protected with passwords.
Several tips must be taken into account when it comes to creating a secure password.
How to create a password
- The password is an alphanumeric term, that is, that it has both numbers and letters.
- The password must have eight characters password.
- It is essential not to use as a password the name or surnames, important dates, the name of relatives. And it is that all these data are easy to identify with the person and are more vulnerable. That is, it is easier to discover the [password] mentioned above.
- It is essential to change it periodically.
- It is advisable not to give anyone the [password]. That is personal data, and it should only be in the hands of that person.
- You should not have a single one for bank cards, emails, mobile phones, tablets, social networks
- if it gets stolen, the hacker will have access to all those elements.
Also read: What is Anti-Malware? – Definition, Functions, Characteristics and More
Not All HWID Spoofers are Equal (2020 Guide)
In this day and age, there are all sorts of different options for players that are interested in hacks. Anti-cheat…
Blockchain Technology in Online Casinos and Its Importance
Blockchain Technology in Online Casinos In time, more and more industries have recognized blockchain technology as their go-to system for…