What is CallHippo?
Firstly, CallHippo was founded in 2017 and is relatively new to the virtual phone system industry.
Since their inception, they have grown rapidly. The services they provide are communication solutions meant for start-ups and small businesses.
And, they can set your business up with a virtual phone number in about 3 minutes.
How Does CallHippo Work?
CallHippo offers a web-based phone system for your business, using features such as VoIP numbers.
- VoIP, or virtual numbers, use a standard internet connection to make and answer calls.
- This gives businesses the option to create a virtual office where they can hire remote workers from across the world.
- It also helps companies create a global presence and route calls from almost any location around the world.
- With a service like this, you can expand your business to include prospects from different parts of the world.
- Additionally, you can also set up new call centers or grow your team at minimal costs. Users do not have to set up separate technology to use CallHippo.
- And also, They can simply make use of the CallHippo App and conduct their business from wherever they are.
What are the Features and Integrations for Better Communications?
CallHippo provides many features and integrations to ensure their customers have a set of tools at their disposal.
And also, These features strive to make communication between businesses and their customers smoother.
- Firstly, Smart Call Forwarding lets you forward or direct calls to ensure calls are never missed.
- You can streamline your communication by making sure that no one is overburdened with calls.
- However, You can also route calls to your personal number post-business-hours. This way, you are almost always available to your customers.
- Furthermore, other features are aimed at improving your customer relationship management (CRM).
- CRM is a technology meant for managing a company’s interactions with customers and potential leads.
- Along these lines, call recording, team collaboration, and more can be used in conjunction to improve customer interactions.
- And also, This enables team members to work on calls together. Similarly, bosses or supervisors can listen in or take over certain calls.
- Additionally, call recording and analytics can also help users go back and review their performance.
- Additionally, CallHippo has integrations to enhance the user experience. They have integrations with CRM systems like Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, and project management systems such as Slack.
- And also, These apps also enable communication within teams to assist them in achieving their goals.
|Call Conference||Zoho CRM|
|Smart Call Forwarding||Slack|
|On Hold Music / Welcome Music||Pipedrive|
|Interactive Voice Response (IVR)|
How Much Does It Cost?
- Like other virtual phone service providers, CallHippo offers a variety of plans for businesses of various types and sizes.
- Firstly, They have 4 plans: Basic, Bronze, Silver, and Platinum. The Basic plan is $0 per month for 2 users whereas the Bronze plan is $8 per user, per month.
- The Silver plan is $15 per user per month and the Platinum plan is $35 per user per month. The Basic plan, however, does not feature call transfer, call conference, or voicemail transcripts.
- And also, Additional features cost more. As with any service, the more expensive the plan, the more features you can use, therefore, the better your results.
What are CallHippo Alternatives?
While CallHippo does provide many useful and relevant features at a reasonable price, other companies do this as well.
- For instance, Global Call Forwarding at https://www.globalcallforwarding.com/, Koala Calling, and more also provide similar features very affordably.
- However, These phone service providers all have one main goal: to help businesses improve internal and external communications.
- And also, Go global with your business today with the right virtual and business phone numbers!
Meryl D’Sa is a creative writing graduate, Meryl D’Sa has written research and blog articles for various industries to collect and provide information and educate readers.
Gearing up for the Hybrid Model- Success Tips for Teachers
Gearing Up For The Hybrid Model- Success Tips For Teachers As the world battles with the pandemic, things seem to…