With a WordPress Page Builder, no programming knowledge is necessary to customize your posts and pages: the extension replaces or complements the standard editor and comes with many customizable building elements such as galleries, buttons and text areas that you can assemble using the drag and drop function. drop (drag and drop). However, there are many other builders in WordPress. We present 15 different plugins so you can get better at WordPress.
Website builders have improved significantly in recent years and offer a variety of features that simplify website creation. In addition, they are useful when building websites for clients. Let’s take a look at a few WordPress Page Builders.
Website builders often have drag and drop elements that allow you to quickly develop website concepts, designs, and even edits. For this reason, we are going to highlight some of the best page builders or WordPress Page Builder.
Table of Contents
What you will learn in this guide:
- Why developers should use ghost writing services and drop WordPress themes.
- The most important functions of these WordPress page builders.
- The 14 best WordPress page builders currently available.
Why should you use WP Page Builders?
Using the WordPress themes drag and drop feature can save you a lot of time as a developer. Added to this are other benefits derived from these WordPress page builders, including:
- Faster creation of mockups: In the early planning phases of a new project, it is common to create mockups for your websites. Using WordPress themes with drag and drop functionality speeds up this process significantly and allows you to offer customers even more options to choose from.
- The ability to create reusable templates: You can use WordPress Page Builders to create website templates. In this way, these page builders not only simplify the website creation process but also offer you the possibility of creating and reusing a template with drag and drop blocks.
- Edit website and style variations faster: When your clients request a change, you can implement them much faster than if you had to code them yourself.
- A wide range of website functions: Even if you are an expert in several programming languages, it takes a long time to create (or implement) complex functions manually. WordPress drag and drop themes along with page builders contain complicated functions through blocks that can be “dragged” into your design. This means that you will be able to offer more features and services to your clientele.
Do you manage 5, 50 or 500 WordPress projects? We show you how easy it will be for y
Key Features of WordPress Page Builders
WordPress drag and drop themes and WP Page Builders are some of the best tools for creating a WordPress website. Developers will appreciate the key features that make a builder so useful, including:
- Pre-built drag and drop layout blocks or modules: These modules can include paragraphs, photos, graphics, and more complex website features such as image galleries, custom widgets, countdown timers, and carousels. They can also include page layout options, such as columns.
- Instant style selection: You can count on a page builder for one-click customization functions. You can change elements such as fonts, colors, styles and sizes with sliders or dropdown menus. You can also offer your clients a series of options to keep them up to date on the latest trends, without much effort on your part.
- A wide range of templates: Most WP Page Builder type plugins come with multiple templates to choose from. So, although you can design a website from scratch with visual blocks or modules, you can also choose between a template or theme to start the design process.
- Complements (add-ons) that expand functionality: in addition to the basic page builder or constructor, most of the options we discuss in this tutorial offer add-ons that allow more integrations and functionalities.
- The ability to customize blocks or modules and save them for later use: Once you have inserted the modules and your website looks the right way, you can save the combination of blocks or modules used as a template to insert into future websites.
The 16 best WP Page Builder plugins
Below we present a list of the best WP Page Builder type plugins currently available on the market. There is a mix of free and paid tools, so as a developer you will find something that will work at any stage of your own career. Get to it!
1. Bakery Page Builder
More than 4 300 000 WP users use the page builder Bakery.
The Bakery page builder is currently the most popular WordPress page builder plugin. It was previously called Visual Composer, but has since been established as a separate tool, with the page builder functions remaining in Bakery.
The Bakery page builder serves as a frontend and backend page builder that allows you to create responsive designs. With multiple templates and plenty of flexibility, it’s a solid option.
What is WPBakery Page Builder?
WPBakery is one of the pioneers in the theme of page builders (WP Page Builders). The pioneering Visual Composer builder was rechristened as WPBakery Page Builder. This new WP Page Builder focuses on visual editing of contents like posts or pages.
Because WPBakery has been around for a long time, you’ll find many built-in layouts and building elements like boxes, icons, text blocks, and diagrams that you can use to design your content. Additionally, many third-party providers offer thousands of useful elements to give a more eye-catching appearance and more than 250 integrations with other relevant plugins such as Woo Commerce.
The WP Page Builder should cooperate with all types of themes. This compatibility is probably related to the fact that all elements are integrated through short codes. If you disable the plugin, the short codes will remain in your content.
The interface is intuitive, but it is no longer updated, requires manual saving, and is much slower than the competition. However, the advantages of the WordPress builder could outweigh the disadvantages, depending on the application.
- WPBakery can be used with almost any WordPress theme
- 50+ content items
- Integrated skin builder to quickly style elements
- Robust template library
- Fully extensible via the WPBakery page builder API
- Extended grid builder
- Technical support from Monday to Saturday
Advantages of WPBakery:
- Many content elements, also available from third party providers
- Possibility of integration with more than 250 well-known plugins
- Many design templates
Disadvantages of WPBakery Page Builder:
- Slow and partially overloaded interface
- Some parts of the interface are outdated, for example the image size has to be manually entered as “large”, “thumbnail” or “small”.
- No auto save feature
It is the best WP Page Builder for: experienced developers and beginners. The plugin is easy to use, full-featured and makes it easy to use pre-built and own templates.
Price: The regular license of the WPBakery Page Builder plugin costs $45 and includes updates, premium support, and access to the template library for use on a single website. The extended license costs $245 and includes updates, premium technical support, and theme integration. It can be used for a single SaaS application.
2. Visual Composer Website Builder
Visual Composer is now a complete site builder
After developers launched WPBakery, the end of Visual Composer seemed to have been announced. However, they have actually worked diligently on it and have turned it into not only a WordPress page builder, but also a complete site builder. This means a visual editor that allows you to change not only the content without any programming knowledge, but also other design areas of the WordPress site such as the footer or header.
With Visual Composer you can edit the content and layout directly on the frontend and work with many adjustable elements. The user interface is modern, whether docked or floating, and allows for quick results after training.
You’ll also have access to the Visual Composer Hub with 100 content elements and 100 page layouts that you can download and apply. With competition among WordPress page builders, these elements are usually integrated and do not require any additional downloads.
Visual Composer is available under a subscription model starting at $59 per year. Starting in the second year, there is a 40 percent discount.
Advantages of Visual Composer:
- Text and layout can be edited directly on the site
- Attractive designs can be created after a short training period
- Visual Composer Hub with a multitude of extensions
- 3 in 1 Solution: Front and Tree View Editor
- Development interface
- Items can be hidden and shown again later
Disadvantages of Visual Composer:
- Undo and redo functions do not work correctly
- Some parts of the interface are outdated, for example the image size has to be entered as a word
My advice: You can find a detailed comparison between WPBakery and Visual Composer here.
One of the most used WP Page Builder: Elementor.
Elementor is one of the best free options among the different WordPress page builders. Although it offers premium rates, the free version gives you access to a drag and drop website editor, 40 widgets, 30 templates, and responsive editing. Elementor becomes even more impressive if you venture into the premium features.
Although the WordPress page builder called Elementor is one of the youngest, it already works on more than half a million websites. The rapid success is probably due to the successful interface and excellent ease of use.
With it you can easily edit entries or posts, pages, user-defined content and even category pages, both on the frontend and on the backend. This means that you don’t need to design your content in the admin area, but can view it directly from the visitor’s perspective and change it in the WP Page Builder using the drag and drop feature.
Elementor offers you many elements that you can use for your own design: buttons, headlines, animations, galleries and much more. Its volume can be expanded by installing special unlimited Elementor plugins. It is also possible to integrate Woo Commerce and numerous other extensions and themes that are included in Elementor’s own blocks.
Elementor has in its free version more than 30 elements and 60 pre-established designs for a quick start. The Pro version includes 26 other modules such as menus, tables and price lists. These are especially in demand if you want to integrate social networks or display Woo Commerce products.
Page Builders: Curse or Blessing for the WordPress World?
It has never been easier to design a professional website with a wide variety of features, even without much prior knowledge. But WP freelancer Pascal Prohl is ambivalent about using such helpers—in his article on the advantages and disadvantages of Page Builders, you can find out why.
It is worth mentioning the excellent theme builder: this provides you with a base structure to quickly build your own theme design for different types of posts and pages, without the need for programming knowledge, completely from components from Elementor. All the designs (layout) that you make in this WordPress page builder can be reused on the same website or on others.
- 50+ professional widgets
- 300+ professional templates
- 10 Complete Website Building Kits
- Builder for themes and forms
- Woo Commerce and popup builder
- One year of technical support and updates
Advantages of Elementor:
- The free version already comes with many templates and features
- Designs or layouts can be implemented flexibly and precisely
- Fast and fluid editing mode incl. on the frontend (user interface) in real time
- Many high-quality elements that can be quickly adjusted and used
- Elementor users also receive new elements and templates from many third-party providers.
- Disabling does not leave any short code residue
- The Pro version comes with a popup builder, visual form builder, animations and special effects for engaging content.
- Elementor supports translations with plugins like WPML
- Development interfaces exist for complete integration
It is the best WP Page Builder for anyone who runs a single website or wants to try the page builder experience for free. Elementor’s premium plans are ideal for web developers due to their affordable price.
Price: Elementor has free and premium options. The “Personal” plan costs $49 per year for a single website and includes everything in the free plan, plus the features mentioned above. The rest of the plans include the same features, but adjust the number of websites that Elementor can be used on. The “Plus” plan costs $99 per year for use on three websites and the “Expert” plan costs $199 per year for use on 1,000 websites.
4. Beaver Builder
The Beaver Builder is popular with developers and designers alike.
Beaver Builder is another popular WordPress drag and drop plugin that greatly simplifies the website building process. It offers a page builder plugin and a theme framework so developers can quickly create websites and condense their workflow.
The Beaver Builder is reliable and simple. Compared to the competition, WordPress Page Builder focuses a lot on performance and stability, rather than a host of features. You’ll experience design results like the competition, but you’ll first invest time learning how to use it without a large library of elements.
Once you get comfortable with the user interface, you’ll find Beaver Builder to be a powerful tool that works reliably. Unlike most WP Page Builder competitors, it does not generate short code, but instead establishes layouts directly through HTML and CSS.
A consequent advantage: you can uninstall the plugin and still keep the designs. Afterwards, you can edit them without Beaver Builder and combine them with other themes without problems.
- Frontend live editing
- Responsive and mobile-friendly designs
- Support for short codes, widgets and Woo Commerce
- The ability to activate editor mode to present websites to clients
- Full technical support
- Several easily insert able modules
Advantages of Beaver Builder:
- Free version offers important basic features
- Excellent frontend editing with quick switch to real-time preview mode
- It doesn’t create short codes, but HTML code and CSS of course
- Even after deactivating the plugin the changes are preserved
- TOP performance
Disadvantages of Beaver Builder:
- Comparatively few content elements
The best WP Page Builder for web developers who want to use multiple module options. Some developers will also enjoy the Pro plan, which includes the Beaver Builder theme.
Price: Beaver Builder is available in a free version. If you need more features, you can purchase a license for an unlimited number of websites. Beaver Builder’s standard plan costs $99 and includes the page builder plugin, modules, and templates. It also includes one year of technical support and you can use it for an unlimited number of websites.
The Pro plan costs $199 and includes everything included in the standard rate, plus the ability to create multiple websites, as well as the Beaver Builder theme. Lastly, the Agency plan costs $300 and includes the features of the Pro plan as well as white labeling.
5. Themeify builder
Another of the best free WP Page Builders is Themify Builder, which offers a free download of its plugin usable in any theme you choose. However, if you need more guidance and instructions, the plugin also comes included with Themify themes.
- 40+ pre-designed layouts
- Support for row, column, and grid layouts
- The possibility of creating designer pieces
- More than 60 animation effects
- Custom style
- A variety of add-ons
- Support for custom code and short codes
It is the best WP Page Builder for anyone who needs a flexible page builder. The plugin can be used with any theme, making it a good option for developers who want to speed up website development or create ready-made templates for clients.
Price: You can get Themify Builder on its own for free or in a bundle with Themify Theme for $59. You can access all Themify themes for $89/year or a one-time payment of $249.
You can also purchase Themify Builder Pro for $69, which includes the same features as the free version of the plugin, plus features that allow you to create and customize WordPress website themes, not just pages.
6. Divi Builder
Divi is one of the most popular WP Page Builders and themes on the market
Another WordPress drag and drop plugin you should consider is Divi. It allows you to build entire websites visually and relies on drag-and-drop elements for easy rearrangement.
Divi Builder is modern, easy to use, comes with many features and around 50 website ready elements. As in the case of other page builders, there is a frontend and backend edition here. On the fronted side, text editing stands out for being immediate.
If you are logged in as an administrator, you can open a subpage in the frontend and edit the text from there like in Word with one click, without the need for an additional window. Because you drag and drop elements into a page builder (which sometimes doesn’t work very well), Divi offers a wireframe module. This module is a special view in which its positioning works much more easily.
One of the disadvantages of this builder is the large CSS file, which makes manual adjustments difficult. Additionally, you will notice in edit mode that complex designs with many elements will slow down the operation.
Since Divi Builder, like most WordPress page builders, is based on short codes, your designs will disappear as soon as the plugin is deactivated. Only after reactivation do they appear again. However, Divi is worth a try with its solid features and a spot-on user interface.
- Visual and responsive editing
- More than 40 design modules
- 800 Pre-Built Website Design Packs
- Online text editing
- Global elements and styles
- Undo and redo functions
- Full element adjustment
- CSS style options
Advantages of Divi Builder:
- Divi Builder includes more than 110 themes with your purchase.
- “wireframe” module
Disadvantages of Divi Builder:
- Divi large CSS archive
- Based on short codes
It is the best WP Page Builder for everyone. Divi Builder offers a generous number of design elements and layouts to choose from, so both new site owners and experienced designers can find what works for them.
Price: Since Divi Builder comes from Elegant Themes, when you purchase it, you get access to over 110 themes in addition to the WordPress page builder. Annual access costs $89 for one year of access to Divi and other Elegant theme plugins, incl. Bloom, Extra and Monarch. It also includes site packages, updates, and premium support, and you can use it for an unlimited number of sites. Lifetime access costs $249 and offers all the features of annual access, however you only have to pay once.
7. Site Origin Page Builder
Another WordPress drag and drop editor worth considering is Site Origin Page Builder. This plugin is free and responsive and offers a solid set of tools for those who want to build a website without having to dive into code.
- Simple page builder drag and drop interface
- Compatibility with most WordPress themes
- Works well with standard WordPress widgets
- Frontend live editing
- History browsers
The best WordPress page builder for developers on a small budget. The Site Origin page builder is not as visually appealing as others on this list, but it has features you can use that will save you time.
Price: The Site Origin page builder is free. However, there are premium plugins that extend the functionality and add modules such as contact forms, block animations, accordions, and calls to action (CTA). Add-ons cost $29 for use on a single site, $49 for up to five sites, and $99 for use on unlimited sites.
Brizy stands out for its modern user interface.
Brizy is another WordPress editor plugin with many features. It is based on React and comes with multiple templates to streamline your creative process.
Brizy is a fairly new WordPress Page Builder. The developers focus on a modern interface and especially on many high-quality designs and templates. You can edit your sites directly on the frontend without running into complicated menus. Just click on the text and change it like in Word. Likewise, you can easily create new page elements and column layouts in the blink of an eye. The WordPress Page Builder works very smoothly and reliably.
If you don’t want to exclusively design the content of your posts and sites, you need Brizy Pro. Like Visual Composer, editing other areas such as the footer or headers is done in just a few clicks. If you have a group working on your site, role management is a good option. Here you decide who will edit what. Fortunately, this WordPress builder works without short codes and this way you will have more independence: after deactivation, you will save empty codes.
An interesting feature is global blocks. These are elements that can be set up centrally and then made available through the cloud to other websites. You could announce an event in a global block and such announcement will automatically be visible on the other pages you have that contain said global block. Another advantage of Brizy is the auto-save, which works better than other WordPress page builders.
Brizy is available as a functionally limited free version or as a pro version. The Pro version can be purchased from $49. If you do not want to work with WordPress and do not want to use Brizy as a plugin, you can, however, use the Brizy Cloud service.
- Real-time editing
- WordPress theme interface with drag and drop function
- More than 400 templates
- Visual contact forms
- Animated sliders
- Border, corner and padding adjustments
- Shadows, focus and zoom
- Global Style Assistance
- Incredibly easy and fluid editing in real time, right on the frontend
- More than 150 complete content blocks
- Many professional designs for numerous application scenarios
- Quick creation of column layouts
- Extended user management with role assignment
- Brizy Pro can also edit footers and headers
- Global blocks for content distribution on websites
- Fast auto-save function
- Brizy gets updates quickly
Disadvantages of Brizy:
- Expandable basic features
The best WordPress page builder for any user who is interested in WordPress themes with drag and drop function. Brizy offers several features and tools that other page builders do not offer. The global styling feature is a big time saver, for example.
Price: Brizy is affordable from $34 a year for use on three websites. The Pro plan costs $69 per year and can be used for an unlimited number of sites. Lastly, you can pay a one-time fee of $299 to have lifetime access to the plugin.
9. Thrive Architect
As for WordPress drag and drop themes and plugins, Thrive Architect simplifies the process of creating custom websites and landing pages.
- Complete drag and drop editing
- 278 pantiles de landing pages
- Various conversion elements to increase your business
- Stylization of blog posts to improve synchronization with social networks
- Flexible column layouts
- Text and image combinations
- Font setting
The best WordPress Page Builder for those who want to build a sales-focused website. Whether you want to build an email list, sell products, or encourage sharing, Thrive Architect makes these goals easier to achieve.
Price: One license for Thrive Architect costs $67, five licenses cost $97. You can also pay $19 per month for 25 licenses for the plugin plus access to all other Thrive plugins.
10. WP Page Builder
WP Page Builder is perhaps the best WordPress Page Builder for developers. This free option streamlines the page creation process with a fully visual editor.
- Creating live pages using drag and drop
- Mobile-optimized and responsive pages
- Predefined templates and blocks
- Widget assistance
- Undo/redo options
- Customizing fonts, styles, colors and layouts
The best WordPress Page Builder for beginners and experienced developers.
Price: WP Page Builder is free. However, you can upgrade to the Pro version. The Pro version is available in three license packages worth $39 for each website license, $59 for five website licenses, and $99 for unlimited licenses. Each package includes one year of technical support and updates.
Oxygen is also a flexible WordPress page builder for developers.
The Oxygen visual editor is a unique entry on this list. Oxygen offers similar features to the others featured here, but the organization of the tools and functions focuses on three key areas:
- Visual website construction
- Woo Commerce store management
- Website Performance and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The creators of WP All Import have released Oxygen, a WordPress Page Builder as attractive and powerful as Brizy. It works differently than other WP Page Builders. Oxygen connects to WordPress as a plugin and creates a standalone sandbox module, replacing the WordPress interface and letting all the design happen there.
Oxygen has been in the competition for WordPress page builder supremacy for quite some time. The editor is sophisticated and comes with a smooth and intuitive user interface. Like Brizy, you have a large selection of high-quality designs and templates that you can use for your site.
- Visual editing using drag and drop function
- Control visual de Woo Commerce
- Custom Header Builder
- Global colors
- Fully expandable for developers
- dynamic data
Advantages of Oxygen:
- Intuitive user interface
- Complex designs can be put together very quickly
- Many content elements and templates
- Affordable prices for users
Disadvantages of Oxygen:
- Short codes are generated
- The focus is on developers, which can also be an advantage depending on where you look from.
The best WP Page Builder for: developers. As for drag and drop themes and plugins, Oxygen can be easily used by novice beginners. However, its advanced features are very suitable for developers who want to offer more to their clients.
Price: Oxygen is paid, but the developers offer an attractive pricing model: $99 for a one-time payment and Oxygen can be used incl. Lifetime updates for an infinite number of projects. Oxygen rates start with a one-time fee of $99.
The Basic plan or tariff includes an unlimited lifetime license, but does not provide support for Woo Commerce or Gutenberg. The Woo Commerce plan costs $149 and includes support for the E-Commerce plugin. Lastly, the Agency plan costs $169 and includes an editing mode and Gutenberg support.
12. Moto Press Content Editor
Moto Press Content Editor makes the visual design of pages and posts easy.
The Moto Press content editor is an affordable memoir writer for hire, multilingual WordPress Page Builder that merges with the WordPress editor to offer very convenient real-time frontend editing. It works with all themes and is suitable for customizing sites, posts and other user-defined content.
There are several templates and design elements already predetermined. If you need more, you can purchase additional designs and blocks. Developers can purchase an additional white label plugin to customize the publisher’s branding and provide clients with a more professional and consistent look.
- Frontend editing
- Predefined layouts
- Style Builder
- Pre-built WordPress themes with drag and drop functionality
- Compatible with Multisite and WPML
- Predefined content elements
- Expandable via Add-ons
Advantages of Moto Press Content Editor:
- User-friendly frontend editing
- Very economical premium version ($29)
- Woo Commerce technical support included by default
- Supports WPML
Disadvantages of Moto Press Content Editor:
- In comparison, there are few prefabricated elements available
The best WordPress page builder for: those who want direct content editing features and developers who need to value the client-side experience.
Price: Moto Press Content Editor has three plans. The Personal rate costs $39 for one website, Business $69 for use on five websites, and Developer $139 for use on an unlimited number of websites.
13. Page Builder Sandwich
Page Builder Sandwich is one of the latest and free plugins and themes with drag and drop functionality. However, this does not mean that it is not worth taking into account. It offers a “healthy” set of features, and this is notable for being an open source WordPress Page Builder.
- Live editing
- Fully customizable
- Backend and frontend editing
- Full Page Templates
- Short codes globules
- Compatible with most common plugins and themes
The best WordPress page builder for: new website owners. With a solid free option and a great set of features, you’ll be able to create pages visually without extra features getting in your way.
Price: This plugin is free, but there is a premium version that adds more page templates, elements, and layout options. Pricing for the premium version starts at $39 for a standard license for a single website and goes up to $89 for an unlimited standard license.
14. Generate Press
Generate Press is a lightweight drag and drop WordPress theme that puts performance first with fast loading times and small file sizes.
- It has a secure and stable code
- Optimized for search engines
- Prioritize accessibility
- Custom colors and typography
- Compatible con page builders
- Control del layout
The best WordPress page builder for: all developers. Although it is technically a theme, Generate Press loads WordPress and thus allows for deep customization and optimization.
Price: The base theme is free, but you can upgrade to the premium version to add a site library, custom elements, Woo Commerce support, and secondary navigation. Generate Press Premium costs $44 per year and also offers a one-time payment of $219.
15. Genesis Pro
Last on our list is Genesis Pro. Developed by StudioPress, Genesis Pro gives WordPress a robust set of website building tools.
- Default content sections
- Complete page layouts
- Gutenberg Block Editor Extensions
- Access a Genesis Framework y themes Child
- User-defined layouts and elements that can be stored in a library
The best WordPress Page Builder for: developers. The features included in Genesis Pro are performance-oriented and emphasize client-side interaction.
Price: Genesis Pro costs $360 per year and provides access to the Genesis Framework, all Child themes, layouts, the block library, 24/7 technical support, and use on an unlimited number of websites.
Since WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg the new default WordPress editor.
After the first page builders were on the market, WordPress developers started developing their own variant called Gutenberg. Since WordPress version 5.0, it is integrated into the CMS by default. You can use it to edit the content of your posts and sites in the backend and use various elements provided for this. It is not yet possible to edit the entire page layout with this page builder, but it is planned.
How is Gutenberg developing?
Will Gutenberg replace WordPress Page Builder in the long term? And what is the further development of Gutenberg like? Discover this and more in our Gutenberg vs WordPress Page Builder article.
Because Gutenberg comes from WordPress creators, the question arises whether it will eventually replace other page builders. Rather, it will lead to stronger integration. An example of how this can work can already be seen in Elementor. The Elementor Blocks for Gutenberg plugin integrates templates into the Gutenberg editor.
The WPBakery page builder has a similar approach: in Gutenberg you can use blocks together with other elements. It is more of a fusion than a competition. This is good for you as a user, because you can use the benefits of both WordPress page builders at the same time.
Gutenberg is free and is included in current WordPress versions, so it is not necessary to download and install this page builder separately. Additional third-party elements are available as plugins in the WordPress library. These include Gutenberg and so-called “stackable” blocks.
Advantages of Gutenberg:
- No additional installation necessary
- Simple surface
- Good for simple content design
Disadvantages of Gutenberg:
- They do not include frontend module
- Other WordPress page builders offer more possibilities
Disadvantages of page builder plugins compared to Gutenberg
There is certainly no shortage of page builder plugins designed for WordPress. Although they allow you to speed up the development and design process, they have some drawbacks compared to the classic editor or Gutenberg.
Page builders add another plugin
Using a page builder plugin means having to install another plugin on your website. This may not be a problem if you only use a few plugins, but the more plugins you add, the more likely you are to have performance issues.
Taking a page builder plugin as an example, some people report that website speed is better when using Gutenberg compared to Elementor.
With great freedom comes great responsibility
Not everyone is a designer and website updates should be done by someone who understands the implications of the changes. If your clients have easy access to a page builder plugin that makes it easy to create page layouts without code, they could make changes to their website that have disastrous consequences.
Potential short code chaos
You may decide to opt for your favorite page builder plugin, but later end up not using it. If you deactivate the plugin, a mess of short codes awaits you and you will be left with a broken web design.
In this case, you not only have to fix the short code issues, but you also have to painstakingly recreate each web design in a different page builder plugin or find another solution.
Conclusion: The Best WordPress Page Builder
The page builders or WordPress Page Builders mentioned are among the best solutions you need for a fast but solid design. In addition to features, it’s the user experience that counts, so it’s worth trying each page builder for yourself and only then making a decision.
Learn From These Marketing Scandals and Protect Your Business
Volkswagen, a famous car company, faced a massive problem when it was revealed they used a “defeat device,” in their…
Outsourcing E-commerce SEO: Winning the Online Retail Game
Outsourcing E-commerce SEO: Winning the Online Retail Game In the dynamic world of online retail, staying ahead in the e-commerce…