Mark the Premonition of the expert!
Cybercrime will hit the world hard and cost a massive $10.5 trillion by 2025. The amount in the year 2015 was $3 trillion.
The trend clearly projects our helplessness before the hackers. So is there no hope at all? Well, there is respite but it costs a lot of our awareness.
Therefore whenever you download anything from 1337x, ensure that your computer is well guarded by Antivirus.
In this article, we will be discussing a number of steps that can protect you from Hackers.
Table of Contents
Key Statistics On Hacking
Before discussing the possible remedial steps we need to get ourselves aware of the massive damage that is caused by hacking. That Hacking indeed took a demonical stature is vindicated through the following observation.
1. Nearly 95% of cybercrime is caused by hackers due to the breaches caused by human errors.
2. The average cost of a hack for each enterprise revolves around $3.86 million.
3. The average time that it takes to identify the breaches in the year 2020 was around 207 days.
4. According to the estimation of the FBI the cost of cybercrime in the USA is around $3.5bn in the year 2019.
5. IBM projects that the average cost of a data breach is around $3.68 million as of 2020.
6. The average cost of a ransom breach in the year 2021 is around $4.62. This has indeed put the entire tech world under real concern.
7. According to the reading of Accenture, the cost of cybercrime is the most expensive component so far as the breach is concerned. Well, the loss of information costs around $5.9 million.
Protect Yourself From Hackers: The Three Steps To Consider
You need to follow three steps that would save you from any kind of cyberattack. So consider these three steps seriously.
Step 1: Create Complex Password and Use Password Manager
Your password to access your account must be designed using a combination of numbers, letters, Upper and lower case alphabet, and special characters.
This will make your password difficult to infer. If you make your password easy peasy, then it’s going to be bread and cheese for the hackers.
Use a Password manager and auto-fill your credentials for different cities. A password manager will assist you in making your device much more secure.
- You know most browsers have a built-in password manager that stores the password.
- There are some highly praised third-party password managers. They include” LastPass 4.0”, “Dashlane 4”, “ Sticky Password Premium”, “LogMeOnce Ultimate” and “1 Password”.
Don’t give your passwords to anybody else. This is one thing that you must do to ensure the safety and security of your system. This logic is applicable to Tech Workers and IT professionals.
In the same manner, do not really tell the phone or Tablet’s password combination. If you have given your password to any individual, change it immediately. Don’t Take Risk.
Step 2: Use Anti-Virus Software On All The Devices
You need to use Anti-Virus software to protect your system against hackers. Do you know Google Play Store was hacked? Hackers affected over 196 countries.
So, what you have to do on your end is use the latest Antivirus for your devices. A good Antivirus that asks for online payment in exchange for securing sensitive information – is good for you.
So ensure you use the most reputed brands available in the market. They are experts in protecting your software.
Step 3: Back Up Your Data Using Cloud And Use Dual Factor Authentication
You are advised to back up your data and encrypt your backup data. There are numerous ways that you could use your data to be compromised.So stay safe from them.
We are advising you to implement dual-factor authentication on your account. If you are doing it, it adds an extra layer of security to your online data. Consequently, it will make it difficult for hackers to get access to your online information.
So these are the few steps that you need to follow in order to save your system from the hands of Hackers.
The three steps that are mentioned here as a safety mechanism, are extremely effective in providing you with the necessary protection. And they are not hard to perform.
Benefits of Using a Gold Loan Calculator
Are you looking for a convenient way to secure a loan without sacrificing security? A Gold Loan Calculator can provide…
TechBerry Review: A New Way Of Social Trading
From the recent coronavirus outbreak that we just experienced a few years ago, one can learn how important it is…