PHP Write for us
PHP (Hypertext Predecessor) is an interpreted programming language that generates web pages dynamically. This code runs on the server-side and gets embedded within the HTML code. It is an open-source language, free and multi-platform.
- We send a request to the server, for example, www.ibrugor.com/blog/index.php
- The server receives the request and searches for the page to deliver.
- If the page contains the “.php” extension, the PHP interpreter processes it.
- The server executes the PHP code of the page and prepares the final result, the HTML.
- The HTML page gets sent to the end customer.
- Multi-platform language.
- Easy to learn.
- It is oriented to develop web applications where the information is in a database.
- Good integration with most database connectors. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Modular language.
- Lots of documentation due to its high popularity and a great community. (Official website php.net).
- Object-oriented programming.
- Free and open-source language.
- It has an extensive library of native functions.
- Multiple PHP Frameworks that allow your code to be more ordered, structured, manageable, and will enable you to work using design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- A web server installation needed.
- Complete work takes place on the server-side, so if you have a lot of requests, the performance of our application could be significantly affected.
- Mixing HTML + PHP makes it difficult to read our code.
- Since it is an open-source language, everyone can see the source code, and if there are errors, people can use these encoding weaknesses.
- It is a NOT typed programming language.
- Hard to maintain.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write for Computer Tech Reviews – PHP Write for Us
Search Terms Related to PHP Write for Us
Search Terms for PHP Write for Us
guest posting sites
write for us
send a tip
guest posts wanted
accepting guest post
suggest a post
guest posting blogs
Guidelines of the Article – PHP Write for Us
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Data Write for Us
Software Write For Us
Cloud Computing Write For Us
Computer Write for Us
VOIP Write for Us
Data Center Write for Us
Web Design Write For Us
CCleaner Write For Us
saas write for us
digital marketing write for us
CRM write for us
Analytics Write for Us
Data Science Write for Us
Data Analytics Write for Us
Python write for us
Tableau Write For Us
Hacking Write for Us
education write for us
i phone write for us
data recovery write for us